Sunday, August 9, 2009

Drowning sorrows in a Pecan Bar



So lately I have been having a rough time. More specifically, my eyes have been really sensitive to light, they tear up a lot, and they are very irritated. All because the contact lenses I was prescribed are the wrong size and caused ulcers and tiny scratches. Greeeat.

So I have been wearing my glasses, not using much face moisturizer or makeup, and generally feeling sorry for myself.

In what I guess was partially a way to indulge my self pity, Chris brought me this delicious Pecan Bar from a place in Philadelphia called Sofisticakes. Let me tell you, it was as tasty as it looks!

How do you deal when you have a bad day? I have to admit, I may be a bit of an emotional eater!

1 comment:

  1. Very sorry to hear you haven't felt well! Hope you're on the mend soon.

    ReplyDelete