Thursday, July 30, 2009

Let's wrap it up




The food at the work cafeteria leaves a lot to be desired, to say the least. As I have said before, I often get salads, but lately I am all salad-ed out. So, instead I have been getting this nifty little number...

I ask the sandwich guy for a whole wheat wrap, and then ask him to stuff it with a chopped-up veggie burger, some steamed veggies, and if I am being "rebellious," s sprinkling of shredded chedder cheese.

The veggie burger is actually made of vegetables, it seems. Not some processed soy masquerading as beef. Nice for a change, right? He warms it up before chopping and placing on the wrap. The steamed veggies are also warm, so all that warmth melts the cheese just a bit.

So good, and much better than the damage I could do on an everyday basis, no?

Do you like wraps? What do you put in them?

No comments:

Post a Comment