Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Lettuce Eat

So, I started this blog as a way to share my love for food. I love to cook, bake, decorate and arrange food. Pictures of food are some of the most visually appealing pictures out there. The colors, the shapes, the textures!

I enjoy trying new recipes and challenging the way I view diet and nourishment. My style of eating has changed dramatically over the last couple of years, and I hope that is for the better. I have in the past dabbled in raw food eating, clean eating, vegetarianism, and veganism, and I still do. I think nothing is bad in moderation, but I believe the term "moderation" is subject to interpretation.

In this blog, I hope to share recipes, websites, and pictures of the food I eat on a daily basis. I also plan on giving my philosophy on diets, detoxifying, and nourishment. I do a lot of research on the health behind the foods I eat or those I want to experiment with, and I will be showcasing foods I think get a bad rap or are not well known.

I love suggestions and comments, especially when it comes to food. Just email me or leave comments on the posts. Discussion will only make this food blog better.

Thanks for visiting and reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment